Ski and snowboard season is almost here!
This year we are once again offering TWO days at Montage Mountain.
Mondays and Sundays
Here is how the program works:
• The program offers discounted rates for ski and snowboard lessons, rentals, and lift tickets as well as snow tubing and airboarding passes.
• HGMICS will have a set times each week:
Monday from 4-9 p.m. (with advisors Jenny Whittaker and Tania Mangiola)
Sunday from 12 noon-9 p.m. (with advisors Darren and Martha Bamkin)
• Each week, you email your advisor by Friday to make your reservations. Pick up tickets and make payments with the advisor at Montage on the day of your visit.
• All HGMICS students and HGMICS family members can participate.
• Check the registration forms for ages and pricing. *Please note that prices and hours differ for Monday and Sunday.
• You can come as often or as little as you like with no commitment to sign up for the whole season!
• 1.5 hour group ski and snowboard lessons
• Lesson Times:
Mondays: 6:30 p.m.
Sundays: 1:15pm, 6:30pm
• Lessons build confident skiers and snowboarders by teaching proper technique, skiing and snow boarding equipment usage, and how to safely enjoy the mountain. Montage makes learning fun!
Mountaineers Lessons Ages 6-11
• 2 hour group ski and snowboard lessons
• Lesson Times:
Mondays: 6:15 p.m.
Sundays: 1pm, 6:15pm
• Lessons teach children ages 6-11 the fundamentals of skiing or snowboarding, from first time skiers and riders to all mountain experts.
• Lessons are taught by instructors specially trained in teaching this age group.
• Montage creates a safe and fun learning environment for all children.
Please see the registration forms for adviser contact information.
Please e-mail or call advisors with any questions.