Dear Families and Friends;
Due to Saturday’s weather forecast, we are postponing our golf tournament until Saturday, May 27th at 1:30 pm.
We will continue to sell 50/50 tickets until the day of the tournament. The jackpot is currently at $5100.00. So keep selling those tickets!!!
Thank you for your continued support